We act on our words – our mission statement.
We set high standards, in our work and for ourselves. When it comes to achieving them, a great deal seems obvious, but here we have defined what makes us stand out. Technically and personally.
Three key words. The key to long-lasting success: our quality management system
Our quality management system (QMS for short) is a tool for making our service even better. It is applied to all our processes – from preparing quotations to project management, marketing and sales. It also applies to all sides – customers, staff and suppliers. The resulting measures are designed to boost our customers’ satisfaction and confidence in the UGZ Übersetzer Gruppe Zürich. For the long term. Our quality management system is based on the following quality objectives:
The quality management system of the Übersetzer Gruppe Zürich has three components that form a firm foundation for quality:
The senior management of the Übersetzer Gruppe Zürich ensures that
- quality objectives are periodically reviewed and amended,
- the focus is on the customer and this is conveyed to everyone working for the Übersetzer Gruppe Zürich,
- roles and responsibilities are clearly defined,
- specific process owners and quality managers are appointed,
- resources are made available to enable quality objectives to be achieved,
- those objectives are reviewed.
The Übersetzer Gruppe Zürich is forward-looking in how it deploys its resources and staff.
- Staff: Employees are given initial and ongoing training and are supported in their work.
- Infrastructure: UGZ provides premises, IT and information systems of the requisite quality.
- Working environment: The working environment is designed to encourage employees to focus on quality in their work.
The quality management system is analysed and improved as follows:
- The objectives of the quality management system are reviewed in regular internal audits.
- Internal metrics enable processes to be evaluated.
- Mistakes, deficiencies and complaints are systematically documented and assessed for quality purposes.